- Construction: Persian Weave-Hand spun yarn and hand woven
- Warp: Cotton
- Weft: Suri Alpaca
- Material: 100% Suri Alpaca, undyed
- Custom size shape design color available, please contact for more information.
- For indoor use only.
- Imported fiber from USA and AU.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven wear.
- Vacuum as needed using suction only, no bristles.
- Blot spills immediately with clean dry cloth.
- Spot clean an as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water.
- Do not use soap or cleaning products, as they may damage or fade the rug.
- For larger, deeper stains, Professional Cleaning recommended.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a pad.
- Production time: 4-5 months depends on yarn availability
- 25% down payment required before ordering
- Contact Deb Christner – Akunamatadasuri@gmail.com or 970 872-4446
Joy (store manager) –
Happy with my order, it was worth waiting, cant believe that my fibers are turned into beautiful hand-knotted Persian rugs, one of the few to receive the first batch of Suri rugs in United States
Lisa C –
I purchased the 2′ X 3′ version of this rug and it is stunning. I love that it is hand crafted using Suri alpaca yarn and that it showcases Suris natural colors. It feels amazingly soft.
Jackie K –
I special ordered a 14’x10’ Suri rug for my family room and my whole family absolutely loves it. It is so soft and plush my dogs prefer it to the furniture. I was concerned about how it would hold up in a household of 3 kids, 2 dogs and a cat but no problem. My dog got sick on the rug, after eating too much grass, the day we put it down. The spot cleaned up with out much effort. There is no stain, abrasion marks or fading. Worth every penny!
Jewel & Company Design,LLC –
Being an interior designer, I was very intrigued by Suri alpaca being used for rugs. I took the 3’x5’ rug I purchased to my Persian rug dealer and he was beyond impressed. He loved the handle of the rug and counted over 120 hand tied knots per square inch ( sign of very high quality hand tied rug). I like the slight sheen the rug has along with how it feels under foot. Since Suri fiber is hypoallergenic and there are zero dyes used in the rugs it will be perfect for clients that have allergies or concerned about harsh chemical dyes.
Jackie K. –
My dog went counter surfing and found a slab of BBQ ribs that he then enjoyed eating in the middle of the alpaca rug in the family room.
Believe it or not it all came out with not much effort. I used Laundress, a delicate wash soap, and a little water. I gently patted and lightly rubbed the area with a white cotton t-shirt. I am so amazed that it all came up. No BBQ smell either. Amazing!