- Construction: Persian Weave-Hand spun yarn and hand woven
- Warp: Cotton
- Weft: Suri Alpaca
- Material: 100% Suri Alpaca, undyed
- Custom size shape design color available, please contact for more information.
- For indoor use only.
- Imported fiber from USA and AU.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven wear.
- Vacuum as needed using suction only, no bristles.
- Blot spills immediately with clean dry cloth.
- Spot clean an as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water.
- Do not use soap or cleaning products, as they may damage or fade the rug.
- For larger, deeper stains, Professional Cleaning recommended.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a pad.
- Production time: 4-5 months depends on yarn availability
- 25% down payment required before ordering
- Contact Deb Christner – Akunamatadasuri@gmail.com or 970 872-4446
Leslie Rebtoy –
This is my third Suri carpet and the largest. It is absolutely stunning! Everyone remarks about the softness and how cool it is to the touch. The artistry is unsurpassable!! It won’t be my last Suri carpet!!
Laurel Shouvlin –
I purchased 2 of these rugs for presents. I didn’t want to part with them! They are amazing! Made with suri fiber, they have a softness and cool silky feel that we all expect from suri alpaca. Well done Akuna Matada!