- KPSI: 121 knots
- Construction: Persian Weave-Hand spun yarn and hand woven
- Warp: Cotton
- Weft: Suri Alpaca
- Material: 100% Suri Alpaca, undyed
- Custom size shape design color available, please contact for more information.
- For indoor use only.
- Imported fiber from USA and AU.
- Rotate the rug every 3 months to avoid uneven wear.
- Vacuum as needed using suction only, no bristles.
- Blot spills immediately with clean dry cloth.
- Spot clean an as needed using a damp (not wet) cloth with plain water.
- Do not use soap or cleaning products, as they may damage or fade the rug.
- For larger, deeper stains, Professional Cleaning recommended.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- To preserve the life of the rug, we recommend using a pad.
- Production time: 4-5 months depends on yarn availability
- 25% down payment required before ordering
- Contact Deb Christner-Akunamatadasuri@gmail.com or 970 872-4446